You know, I think this may be the most useless thing I have ever signed up for.
It wasn't long after I made this thing that I got my own website. Not to mention Xanga, which I never stopped using after I got this.
I'm really not even sure why I have a blog at all.
I'm starting to think the front page of my website does not do what I say it does. It's supposed to be a blog, but I never make really posts on it. I guess it is a log of sorts, but not the kind that deserves the title "blog."
I guess I have the opportunity to make this my blog. Perhaps I'll use it to consolidate all of those old posts from myspace and xanga.
What am I thinking? That would be even more fruitless than this thing has been.
Oh well. I guess I'll just have to start making use of my blogger account somehow.
No comments:
Post a Comment