So, everything I've said in regards to prom and all that crap has been a total BS waste of time. In fact, everything has, just like always. Life seems to sneak up on me that way.
I didn't look for a date. I promise you that. But Paul offered since everyone seems determined to have me go to this thing. Oh well. I can deal with that. I'd rather be wanted than ignored. And in any case, I don't even know why I've been so set against going in the first place.
I guess it's just not how I envisioned it. I mean, I've never actively fantasized about prom. But maybe somewhere in the back of my head, I always thought that if I ever went it would be with someone that I actually had a romantic relationship with. But I guess that's sort of silly, now that I think about it. I mean, a relationship with someone isn't exactly something I've ever had an easy time of obtaining. It always seems like the world is against me on that one. But it's a big world. There's a gal out there for me somewhere I'm sure. I'm probably just being picky anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment