I don't think I liked today.
It's not necessarily that it was a bad day. Everything just seemed tense. And knowing me, I didn't help matters.
All was gravy until school ended. I had the usual friend give me a ride for lunch and home, but he was tense for the majority of the car ride. After we dropped off a friend (who had been holding his attention with conversations about WoW), we started talking and he told me about how irritated he was with our teacher (we have several classes together, and I'm not going to say which teacher it was). I don't know just what to say in these situations. From my view, it seems like he's taking things too personally. I tried to get that across, but he seems adamant about thinking the teacher is just picking on him. I'm at a loss for what to say to convince him otherwise, because I really don't believe she is, and I'd hate to think he's just taking out his anger on someone that doesn't deserve it.
Anyway, after we finally got to my place, I realized that I had left my purse in my classroom. I'm really hoping someone said, "Oh hey, Amira left her purse. I should hold onto this and give it back to her." Otherwise, I lost some valuable stuff (both monetarily and sentimentally). But I have faith.
But even getting home didn't really settle me. I actually just got kind of depressed. I went to sleep when I finally realized nothing I was doing was proving a good enough distraction to make me feel better. Especially with no one else around.
I've simply decided my mood wasn't up to snuff today. I think I'll just settle in and watch Imagine Me and You. That always cheers me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment