Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Useless Perceptions

Mom and Samia came into town this weekend. Mom went to visit Joey yesterday and today. Samia and I went to hang out with Chance after going with Mom to visit Jimmy (who cut his hair!).

You know, hanging with Chance is always tons of fun. We spent the night with him and Colbie and some of her friends. There was some alcohol consumption. Okay. Not some. I got hammered. I don't usually have that much fun when I go out to a party, but it's nice to sit around with some people you consider good friends and just get trashed and talk to each other about life and bullshit. I had a lot of fun.

But someone came over that I never in a million years expected to see. It was a girl that I always thought was very goody-goody. One of those kids that you talk to and think "I bet she would never do anything the least bit scandalous." But her she was, getting drunk and smoking cigarettes (inexperienced, but still). It was incredibly surprising. And, of course, being as drunk as I was, it freaked me out.

I guess I shouldn't assume anything about anyone. It just creates big surprises.

No comments: